Sunday, February 10, 2008

much needed.

this weekend has been somewhat of a whirl wind. I ended up making a very spontaneous trip home to brantford to celebrate my aunts birthday. We went out to a bar in waterloo and danced like it was 1999. It was pretty great. What i loved most, was being home, and having the ability to just relax. I think it's been awhile since i have been home and there hasn't been a major event happening. I woke up on Saturday morning to my grandma and some coffee. what can get better? It was great. I then rushed home for my saturday lunch time plans. Yesterday (saturday) was a rush around trying to complete all that I commited to doing earlier in the week (and before I knew i was going out to a bar dancing the night before). I held all of my committments and went to lunch with some friends, met some other friends for a dog walk party at HIgh park. Then had dinner with another friend. I think yesterdays theme for me was friends. it was nice though.

today. I will go to yoga (it's much needed) and then spend the rest of the day puttering around the house. That. is also much needed.

No comments: