Monday, March 09, 2009

Neglected you....

I have been neglecting you over the past 2 weeks. 

Religiously I pour myself over many of my friends blogs.  I come into the office between 7-8 to drink coffee and loose myself into what my blogging friends are up too.  If I miss a day, I feel so out of the loop.

While I have still been reading. I haven't been posting. I was horrified when I was reading Carmi's blog and there...at the bottom of her links listed mine! The links tell you when the blogger last posted, shocked, it has been 2 weeks!  I was the last one. I guess having last updated link gives the blogger a sense of "get your butt moving"! 




2 comments:

Carmi Cimicata said...

I know...no one wants to be at the bottom of my list....

Anonymous said...

Yup, I was wondering what happened to you ;-)