Sunday, November 23, 2008

2 shows to prep for

This holiday season, I am prepping for 2 shows.

1) is a home show that my very dearest friend is hosting on Saturday December 6th (If you are interested, let me know, I will send you the information).
2) is a show in Brantford (My hometown) on Saturday December 13th, 2008 at the Brantwood towers common area. Again. Interested email me.

I have been spending a lot of time completing projects in my daytime career, which I hope will soon transfer over to my jewelry life! I have soo many resin pendants that are just gorgeous that have yet to be strung and photographed (or priced for my show).

In other news. I finally installed a digital thermostat into my home! It was a long time coming...and I couldn't be happier with it! YAhooOoOo. I can't wait to wake up in the morning to a toasty house.

No comments: