Sunday, June 08, 2008

routine

over the past two weeks. i have probably slept at home a total of 3 nights and spent only a handful of days with jack.

I notice how ansy I am to get back to work. back home. back to my humble little life. back to art. i really miss creating. I had all intentions of doing some beading in the hospital.....haha. riiight!! those intentions get squashed when mom needed anything. I actually didn't even get my stuff out.

I am clear. that I (along with Jack and Jeff) are all creatures of routine. we dig the routine in our lives. I am welcoming a bit of normalcy and spending time at my home.

UPdate on mom: she is out of the hospital and now at home. I got a phone call this morning at 6:20am from my mom. "I'm allowed to come home now"...Ohh great. I will be right there. Oi oi oi. Anyhwo, she was slightly excited to be coming home. so we got her here. I will be heading back to toronto for 5pm tonight.....then gladly back to the grind tomorrow.

No comments: