Saturday, May 10, 2008

in and out

woa. i can't believe it's 7:49pm. My day today was kept busy, with customized orders followed by clients stopping by to pick up some of their new acquired jewelry for their mom's. It was brilliant. I spent a lot of time looking for things. Which always makes me insane. I usually get down on myself saying "if only you were more organized"...today though, I gave myself all the freedom in the world to have things in weird boxes or shoved into spaces not properly labeled. It was quite freeing. I didn't have the time nor energy to get on myself about that!! ggeeesh. The studio is quite the mess right now, but I am giving myself a break. I'm so generous ;)

I signed up and paid for my very first summer festival today!! The festival is called bigonbloor.com and is refered to as big on bloor. It's Saturday June 21st from 1pm - 9pm! I can't wait. It will be fabulous!!

YAY ME!!

No comments: