Sunday, May 11, 2008

happy mom's day

this morning i had an extra long cuddle with my boys! I woke up and called them both into my bed for a cuddles. which only of course, happens on mothers day a birthday or when i need som extra love. Of course, Jeff was already on my bed (he sleeps there most nights) so jack relentlessly climbed onto the bed to give his momma an extra cute cuddle. He doens't really love being on my bed...it's somewhat hot and has too many bodies on it....but alas he does whatever it takes to please me :) I bought a special bunch of flowers to celebrate my boys and being a mom today. they are snug beside my beading area. It's brilliant.

Today I am off to a lunch date with my mom, sisters, aunt and Grandma. It will be nice to have them all in the same location. it doesn't happen too often. I went to the local fruit market and bought them all a cute little bouquet of flowers. They are going to love them. I can't wait to spend the afternoon with the ladies in my family and eat food. Two of my favourite things.

Hope you all have a splendid mothers day.

No comments: