Saturday, January 05, 2008

inspired

i am re-inspired to get moving!!
Thursday I set up the basement studio. Now it's just a matter of moving the beads into the basement!! I set up tables, shelves and my sewing machine! I can't wait to share the pictures of my transformed space. I was re-inspired to get myself moving. it's great. YEsterday i spent the day cleaning(clients homes) and then came home and feel quickly asleep! Today I am inspired to keep moving on the basement studio! I can't wait to have things set up so I can see them....and also. excited to have a nice and clutter free upstairs of my home. It will be super.

Also. I have been setting up a plan of action. What I am doing. Where I am going with the business. It has been motivating to keep myself going.

I will take pictures of the studio later today and post them

No comments: