Thursday, December 20, 2007

where has the time gone?!

it's 2pm and I am still wondering what I can accomplished today!

I haven't been as diligent as I wanted to be. i had my day planned out. rigidly planned. and then. i woke up with a cold. ugh! so sneezy mcsneeze sneeze layed on the couch (and knitted for a bit) until noon today. I couldn't bring myself to do anything else but lay/sit. our satilette is down, so i was watching DuMB tv. ugh. i hope it gets fixed soon. i really wanna watch the season finale of Dexter.

sneezy mcsneeze sneeze has been out to pick up some odds and ends for tonights snowflake making. I will take some pitures. I am going to my bosses house, were we will make some beaded snowflakes with the kids. Tomorrow will be spent cleaning 2 houses....and hopefully followed by a movie night. Then Saturday is kickin' it in high gear with making my christmas presents. I ordered about 75% of my gifts online....pretty smart...expect now I am second guessing delivery!! I arranged for a Monday (yes...christmas eve) delivery. If they are one day late....my @$$ is grass. Oops.



off to the bead store to pick up supplies for my last orders of 2007.......

No comments: