Sunday, December 02, 2007

ill

today my friends. i am ill. i sound like a 12 year old boy going through puberty. i spent my morning (yes, it snow stormed a blizzard last night) moving a friend. I was home about 1pm today. then took jack to his daycare christmas party...where he wouldn't let anyone come near me!! Dogs that came up to me got cut off by Jack. he was so territorial towards me. I even tried to ignore jack and pay attention to the others...and that didn't help. So I took him out of the party (I had no energy) went to the park and threw his 'cooz' for him for what seemed like forever (really an hour and a half). I came home and put on the flannels and have since been slumbering on the couch coughing and sneezing. I think a certain element of it is the weather!!

In my slumbering attempts (and drinking ginger ale) i have gone through most of the bead stash to re-familiarize myself with some of those long lost beads that I have had for tOo long. I have been re-inspiried by most of the stash thinking what I could do with different beads.....Some of the beads, I just don't know what I was thinking when I purchased them!! I have some real doozey's. perhaps I felt bad for them. perhaps I wanted to salvage them. Maybe I was having a bad bead day. Who knows. but i have a few that I will have to get really creative with.

the inventory hasn't slipped! (good news) but I am off to divulge in some good old buckleys cough syrup.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh muffin! here's wishing you peaceful slumbers - clearly you need time to regroup yourself! Love ya!