Saturday, September 01, 2007

home alone

when you have a roomate. there is something special about that alone time you have in the house. it's your time. to do whatever you want. without the other there. usually my alone time is spent cleaning and organizing. I also bead a lot when i am alone.
lately, because of the crazy work schedule and being gone for the past 3 weekends, I have had ZERO alone time. I actually didn't notice until this morning. when I woke up and had alone time! how fabulous to drink coffee, read the paper and do laundry solo. it was brilliant. i wonder once i get married if i will still feel the need to do these things alone? it really is the difference between intro and extroverts. I often relate to introverts, but then again, do get a fair bit of energy from those i love. I guess because i am a libra, i like a balance of alone time and time with others......

No comments: