Sunday, August 26, 2007

there's no place like home...

after spending 10 glorious days babysitting an 8 (I thought she was 10) year old, i am now just home. getting settled back into my own routine. It's somewhat quiet here when I think of what I can do. Jack is very quiet in comparison...although, I do have to admit...he's quite a bit stinkier!! i need to bath him. I missed him soo much. last night i had awful dreams aobut my muffin. he truely is a girls best friend.....
the other thing i missed terribly was certainly beading. i need to get back into that groove. do you know what is quickly approaching? Christmas!! i started to make the mental christmas list in my head of presents for people.....i LOVE being organized for christmas (unlike last year) this year is going to rawk! not only with my beading business, but also with my personal life!

No comments: