Sunday, July 01, 2007

to be attached or not to be attached

i spent the majority of time on Thursday being in upset because something that i had 'expected', 'planned' and was very 'attached' to. just didn't happen.
so i decided in that moment, that i was going to be less attached to whatever happened. I wasn't going to expect dates, planning out what things look like nor was I going to be attached to the outcome. A pretty good aspiration if you ask me. However, with this new outlook (flexibility one would even say), I am finding myself skipping out on responsibilities, not working on what I said (ie> business) and not planning or attached in my professional/business life. Um...problem? HOw can I be one way in one aspect of my life, and not the other? really.....
sometimes being a libra and having all this balance is draining.....

No comments: