Monday, July 02, 2007

almost there

this weekend i treached down to queen west and online to finish my inventory pick up for the show. I now have all that i need to get to where i want to be for my show. I have enough soft flex, creative wire, chain, baggies, beads of every size and production bags. It feels great to know that I am armed with everything I will ever need to get me through my first show! I should take a picture of my space!! there is bags and stuff piled up all over the place.
The great news, all I need to do now is bead away. with the addition of earings into my inventory, things seem to be speeding off at a pretty good pace. TOday I took the day off cleaning (i am going to try to put cleaning ALL into one day...eep. so every other MOnday will be beading day! while the other one..cleaning day!) So I seem to be whipping off inventory today! i have already managed to get 4 peices complete this morning (it's only 11am). Will need to take a break to cut the grass at some point though.....
Happy Canada Day.

No comments: