Sunday, May 10, 2009

School Girl

This week I starting my Post-Grad certificate in Project Management at U of T. I am excited and really nervous. It's been so long since I have been in a class (outside of a art/craft class!). Like, I have books and assignments and everything! I have since hired my dog walker full time. That's the kind of commitment this cert is taking. I will be complete in December and able to apply for my Project Management Designation.

While it seems like my crafty business is going to be put on hold, I doubt that will happen! As my product is now available at wise daughters, many doors and opportunties seem to be opening up for me. Not only are things moving out the door VERY quickly (and I dont' even have my website live right now) but opportunities to teach not to mention Summer Festivals. So while I am taking classes, my studio time won't hinder. I am clear of that.

Happy Mothers Day! I went home today to spend the day in Brantford, with my sisters who are moms,' their children and my mom. I had a gorgeous day full of conversation, laughs, coffees and BBQ goodness. It was a splendid day.

No comments: