Saturday, October 25, 2008

accchhhooo


i have spent the last 2 days hunkered down on my couch trying to rid my body of this awful cold virus. I feel it's the last of it now. My body has been resting well, eating well and getting plenty of fluids. So this virus is as good as gone.

In the meantime...I have managed to get a final pour of resin on my fairy from Jane's Class! i hope that I get enough strength tomorrow to finish the necklace and post some pictures. I am dying to finish it as I know others are dying too.

In the past 2 days, I have manged to venture onto twitter. I must have logged onto twitter just enough, because in the last 2 days I have been flooded with new adds. It's awesome...the world of blogging/social networking/twittering/etsying seems to be paying off! I love to be this connected!

1 comment:

nancy said...

Hey Billi Jo, hope you feeling better soon, Nancy