Sunday, August 17, 2008

a little scared


I think i now understand why i have been avoiding the studio so much (and by avoiding i mean, going down and doing surface work...a small pour here. a drill here. Some sanding). Anyhow. I haven't been focusing 100%. and why? well....

Its over whelming. I see so many possibilities in everything I touch. everything.

Right now I have a few projects on the go. Ohhh my.

Just a small glimpse for right now. I have found some old comic book images and am using them in resin.......also...remember awhile back when I found all of those wooden beads for a ridiculous price and I was so excited about them...but never used them.....wellllll my friends...they are back into my world. with mod podge you can do ANYTHING. and the beads are back out in the studio!!

IEEEE.

No comments: