Wednesday, July 09, 2008

water logged

Murphy has been a regular vistor at our house lately. I can't quite figure out what the universe has in store for me.

Last night Toronto had a flash rain, where, my house ended up getting flash flooded. There was rain/water everywhere. I had just wrote about the basement being amdist of renovations. So. We cleaned up the water, and started again. I think we have everythign patched outside this time. If you can only imagine, the contractors have been in all day, cleaning, drying etc. And then tonight we decided to do laundry before the concrete is poured....the DRAIN clogged and re-flooded. imagine? I can't wait until the weekened when it's all patched up and dry down there! new floors will be added too!

here are some pictures of the basement. enjoy!!






No comments: