Saturday, December 08, 2007

shut in update

839am -saturday december 8th - i have 5 necklaces. 2 braceletes complete.
my sister is handing out the flyers at the Lynden park mall in brantford today. Boo(little sister) is handing them out at Carleton cards. Signs went up all over brantford today.

11am - saturday december 8th - i made 3 necklaces. 1 more bracelette. Off to shower and then to starbucks for a treat (and dog walk)

2:41pm - Saturday december 8th - I just got back from a walk/starbucks/beadjunction. I can't resist that place. especially when it's so busy! i ran in and saw some of my friends. chatted. had some coffee. i spent a good 2 hours being distracted!! I think I needed the distraction. I was starting to get squirely and it's really nice outside. I am going to aspire to get 8 more necklaces done today. I'll keep you posted.

5:37pm - Saturday December 8th - oi oi oi. i just finished 4 necklaces. I think I might have reached my maximum. My shoulders are quite sore. and I am a little stiff from the sitting in one place.

There it is. I officially made 12 necklaces, 3 bracelettes and 4 sets of earrings. Not so bad for my 24 hours of shut in.

Now....I am going to do some yoga and make dinner. then heading out for a christmas party. I won't be out too long at the party, as I want to make a few necklaces tomorrow before I babysit.

No comments: