Friday, June 01, 2007

tis life

like everything else in my life. i get consumed with my blog for a few days or maybe even weeks...then I drop it, forget it, or it becomes a chore. My blog has never really been a chore. but it really has seen better days.
i have been consumed with my beading again. which is just what i needed. i took a pretty long hiatus. to some, they wouldn't have noticed, because i still had product online and was ready to stock most gifts. until.....
last weekend. A customer needed a gift for a friend. and i had....nothing! no product left. my inventory is ALMOST wiped out. now. it's not completely wiped out. i have about 7-10 left. but these are the black gown/evening wear. Which isn't what people in my world are actually looking for.
So. this weekend will be a weekend of working my magic. I have a full day planned at the bead junction on saturday. and saturday night will go to the ROM to see the new exhibit on 'crystal'. should get me totally motivated.

No comments: