Tuesday, March 27, 2007

refreshing.




I am completely surrounded by love. support. and friends. how did i ever get such a fabulous life. I have to tell you. facebook is amazing. It's such a time suckage. but i have ultimately reconnected with many many of the people in my life, in which i thought i would never see again. or never even really thought of again. I have connected with elementary school friends, highschool boyfriends, university roomates, past collegues, have chatted with old cineplex odeon employees, have recieved real mail!, have purchased a cd from an old housemate in university, have just simply seen many people for whom i once had these wonderful feelings for, and then left my life. well they are back. it's just amazing. and great. It's not only facebook at the root of my fresh and loving way. I simply love spring.

No comments: