Thursday, January 11, 2007

Valentines Day show!!

Hold onto your seats because we are having a Valentines Day Show!! What a great theme! The show is on Thursday February 8th (soon!) and at Fran's house. It's going to be great.
I am finding the customized peices are the most difficult for me. I wait and wait for something to sing to me about that person. Some people, having easier customed designed pieces than others.
This weekend I will finish up the customized pieces i have (3 total at this point). I will make the invitations to the party. and make some more pieces for the show. Right now I have about 6 complete for the show. which is perfect. I will continue to make 7 a week (not breaking down to 1 a day, as usually i can do 3 on a weekend day while I putter around the house). so lets say 7 pieces a week.

No comments: