i have had a whole lots of "stuff" happening in my life. work has definately been intense, with lots of deadlines and tones of events. last night marked the end of a few events/deadlines/era's. and i am not quite sure how i feel about it. Living in a land of 'should have's" is really my thing. I keep trying to bring myself away from saying "I should have done this or I should have done that" ....and getting past that. I see that I had/have a busy and full life and did a great job. the great news to this story. it's somewhat over. I still have an active and full life...hands down. Just on to new goals. I really enjoy having new and fresh starts (dont we all)?
Somethings I am looking forward too in my new stage.
- Frances winning City councillor for ward 13
- CHRISTMAS --hellO! gotta start making those gifts now
- my class (3 week intense program from university of conneticut in student affairs on working with the millenials).
- utilizing my gym membership
- spending time with jack enjoying the autumn (since it's my favourite time of year)
- playing board games with my friends
- re-introducing reading. (I am the typical binge reader!) I want to incorporate reading on a balanced level.
- blogging more
these are things that really motivate and inspire me :)