Tuesday, April 18, 2006

monday night tv update.

yep. it really is trash, but i can't get enough!!! i absolutely love mondays because I get to watch wife swap! last night i almost forgot, but luckily for me, my sister is into wife swap and called on the first commercial break to chat about what I had thought!! thank you sister.
Also watched the new series drama "what about brian" last night. about the 7 friends, 3 couples who are married and the single guy brian. I thought that I would be able to relate to brian, as I dont' think i have a single friend...let me think.....nope. not one person i talk to regularly is single!! anyhow, I didn't relate! Brian is like a machine!! sleeping with women and picking them up like crazy...so....i guess I can't relate to even brian! Other than the Not-relating piece it was a relatively good new show! i think i might like it. it's a little late...10pm on mondays...but i can live a little on the edge.
until next monday night....

No comments: