Saturday, March 11, 2006

Hello.

I have wanted to create a blog like this for awhile, just haven't really gotten around to it. I created a blog for work , so now I feel as though I am a blogging machine!

The purpose of this blog is to discuss books and movies! Everytime I read a good book, I just want to talk about it, and rarely find people who have read it or, who share the same passion at that same time. So here we go, I am going to post about books I have read, am reading and want to read. And the same with movies. Occasionally too, there might be something in here about my dog ;) jack.

enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea for a blog! Very nice... don't forget to show us some pics of your great dog!
Looking for your first book chat..How great your were able to create a blog for work....great idea :)